As I sit and reflect on this year I must it has been good, I’ve learned a lot, struggled with a lot and grown in many ways. I’m beyond grateful for the journey that I am on and look forward to where God will be taking me in 2017. While I’m not someone that believes in making “New Year’s Resolutions” because I believe we should all be constantly working to make ourselves better – I hate seeing the quote “A New Year, A New Me” don’t wait for the new year to change, work hard to grow and change yourself every day!
Here are my intentions for 2017:
- Be more thankful in all aspects of my life.
- Recognize where God our Creator is at work.
- Slow down and enjoy life. (I have to realize my calendar and to-do list aren’t supreme)
- Spend more with those that are close to me and that I love.
- Give more and spend less.
- Smile and laugh more.
- Talk to God more.
- Not get wrapped up with media.
- Not let my professional life rule my life.
- Notice the small things.
- Write more.
- Spend less time look at a screen.
- Be introspective.
- To listen more and talk less.
- Be mindful.
And the list goes on…
As a good friend of mine says “The Best Is Yet To Be” … Bring on 2017!