Recently I found myself knee deep in reflection about this past year and pondering what the future meant for me as I turn my attention to the hopes and promises of 2018. Several things immediately came to mind:
- I hope to travel more and have more adventures.
- I hope to be kinder to those around me.
- I hope to rekindle old friendships.
- I hope to slow down and take life one day at a time.
- I hope to spend more time outside enjoying the beauty of Western North Carolina.
- I hope to spend more time with my family.
- I hope to find new hobbies and interests.
- I hope to be a better Christian and hear the words of Christ in new ways.
- I hope to blog and write a bit more frequently.
Ultimately, I hope to live in a way that allows me to authentically be who I have been created to be and to share kindness and love with those around me.
May 2018 be your best year yet friends and may each of you continue you love into the best expression of who you were created to be.